MAVN takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how MAVN collects, uses and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service, mobile-application and generally on its website (collectively, the Website).
- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Checkout Data: When checking out on our Website you will provide Information, such as name,
address, phone number and email address.
- Stored payment information is encrypted and governed by our PCI Compliance Program.
- Personal Information: This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you personally. "Personal Information" includes, but is not limited to, name, phone number, bank account information, email addresses, home postal addresses, unique device identifiers, Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), and other personal information associated with your MAVN Account that is not otherwise publicly available (collectively, an "Account Profile").
- Business and other non-personal information: We may ask you to provide information about your business such as your business name, business postal address, business phone number, Federal Tax ID number (or other similar employer identification number), and other such information specific to your business.
- Cookies: Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information that your browser or mobile device sends whenever you use our services ("Log Data"). The Log Data may include information such as your IP Address, mobile device ID, browser type, operating system, the referring URL of the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website, the URL of pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you searched for, access times and dates, application marketplace downloads and usage data, and other statistics.
- Location Data: For the purposes of providing an accurate, location-based ordering system, we track geo-location data.
- Third Parties: MAVN does not allow third parties to collect checkout data, personal information, non-personal information or log data from the website.
- Use of Information: We will use Information and geo location data to provide our service, provide information to merchants, provide support, and to improve our Website.
- PCI Compliance: We process and retain data as part of our PCI Compliance Program. Due to PCI requirements, we do not participate in the Do Not Track header. http://donottrack.us
- Service Providers: We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service
- credit card processors,
- email providers,
- point-of-sale providers,
- SMS providers,
- hosting provider, and
- other contractors providing services on our behalf.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information: We use and own aggregate non-identifiable data and use it to improve our services and for other business purposes.
- Server Logs: Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Email Marketing: You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always 'UNSUBSCRIBE' or 'OPT-OUT' of those emails within the body of the email.
Disclosure and Sharing
- Legal Requirements: We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- Analytics Services: We use analytics service providers to better understand usage patterns on the website. These providers collect information on our behalf using cookies and similar technologies. We use these service providers to better understand how people use our services and so that we can improve the design and usability of our products. We do not engage in "tracking" users outside of our service and website.
- De-identified Information: We may de-identifiy information to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, targeting or other purposes. Any de-identified information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Third Parties: From time to time, the website may combine your name, email address and phone number along with your usage patterns of MAVN services with information that we obtain or receive from the website, our business partners and other third parties for the purpose of operating the website.
- Industry Standard Security: While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13: We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Privacy Complaints
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices or a request to change your information, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will try to resolve it!
- Contact: MAVN Privacy
- Mailing Address: PO BOX 1056 AUSTIN TX 78758
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy: We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on our website (mavn.is) for a period of time.